domingo, 26 de mayo de 2013

THE FAMILY´S CHARACTERS

THE FAMILY ´S CHARACTERS

Lord Montague;

Basic Information
-Country of Origin: Italy

-Birthday:2nd of December

-Hometown: Verona, Italy
-Relationship Status: Married to Lady Capulet
-Political Views: Christian 
-Bio: Married to Lady Capulet. Have a lovely daughter, Juliet. I sincerely hate the
Montagues. I will do everything in its power to keep my daughter safe, and make her
happy. 
-Favorite Quotations:
“Fetch me my sword, ho!”
Lord Capulet

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE CLICK HERE:

Lady Montague:
Basic Information

-Country of Origin: Verona, Italy
-Birthday: March 17th
-Hometown: Verona, Italy
-Relationship Status: Married to Lord Capulet
-Political Views: Republican
-Bio: I live in Verona, Italy with my husband, Lord Capulet. I enjoy hosting balls and hving
gatherings with friends. I have recently lost my wonderful daughter Juliet and my
honourable nephew Tybalt within a short period of time. 
-Favorite Quotations:
"To be, or not  to be, that is the question."

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE CLICK HERE:

Romeo:
 
Basic Information:
-Country of Origin :Italy
 
-Birthday: 23rd of October

-Hometown: Verona
-Relationship Status : Married to Juliet Capulet.
Bio: Sloth around like a bum all day until I met Juliet, now I’m not sluggish anymore.
 Benvolio:  

-Is Romeo´s cousin                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                  
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE CLICK HERE:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario